UnleashedtheLAMEnessCraps,
Wednesday, May 14, 2008 @ 9:41 PM
Rules:-
Each player of this game starts off with 15 weirdthings/habits/little known facts bout yourself.
People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weirdthings/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
At the end, you need to choose ten people to be tagged and list their names.
No tag backs.

1) I can't sleep without my ' BANTAL BUSHUK '.
2) I'm always BELO.
3) I LOVE CHOCOLATES .
4) I LOVE ICE-CREAMS esp Milo McFlurry and Oreo Mcflurry.
5) I LOVE PINK colour !
6) I LOVE eating INSTANT NOODLES.
7) I LOVE Mr.Abdul Hakim the MOST.
8) I HATE INSECTS esp COCKROACHES.
9) My HATEST subjects are Science , Literature, Art and Geography .
10) But i LOVE DRAWING and DOODLING.
11) Handphone is part of my life.Can't live without it.
12) Everytime if i wanna go out , MUST HAVE MONEY !
13) I NEVER ate ' DENDENG ' cause i don't like.
14) I don't really like putting on MAKE UP & don't know why.
15) HATE HUMAN BEINGS that have BAD ATTITUDES !

Tagged :-
1) Nadia
2) FieQah
3) Kak Ninie
4) Chrismeen
5) Finaa
6) Dain
7) Mindy
8) Kak Ewin
9) Diana
10) ZeeQa

Ikekimuisbackontrack♥
Girly Girl
iQah is my name.
I'm pretty lame.
I won't be telling more information of myself,
As it will attracts more people's attention.
*winkwink*

Chit Chat

Hop & Hop
Aisha Affy. Ajay.♥ Alif Anis.♥ Apez.(: Aymeen
Chrismeen.
Dain. Daryl. Diana.
Eemi Gagascherzinger.♥
Feena.♥
HudaOggy.
Ina'Shorty.
JinG TinG.
KaK EWIN'Dc.♥ KaK DylaStar.♥ KaK NaNa.♥ Kid Cudi.
Liya.♥♥
Mae-Mon Martin
Mindy.
Nisah.♥
PEANUT.♥
Rozita.♥
Sasha.♥ Shirley. SHAFIQah.
Wannah.♥♥♥
ZeeQa. Zhy.