UnleashedtheLAMEnessCraps,
Wednesday, August 15, 2007 @ 7:38 PM
Hello.
I mish updating my BLOG !.
teehees.
Oh ya.
To Kak NiNie .
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY !.
Sorry For The Late Wish .
You want Present ,right ?.
You wait uh. I'll get one for you.
Alright ?.
i LOVE You soo much !.
and sorry didn't reply your message.
Prepaid Low uh.
soo lazy to top up.
and sooo lazy to save money.
LOL !.
Later if i top up already , i text you , k ?
Okie.Let's move on.
Tomorrow got COMMON TEST .
For Literature , Geography and Science.
FUCKIN ASSHOLE !. SHIT !.
all the BORING SUBJECTs .URGH !.
i don't know anything to Geo.
Cause not really concentrate for that lesson.
For Lit .
urhmm.. no comment.
and Science.
aiy0sh.don't understand.
i Hope all the tests damn easy uh.
Oh PLEASE !!!!.
Oukie lar.i'm out of words.
Bubye.Take care.
Love you !.muacks !.
XD

Ikekimuisbackontrack♥
Girly Girl
iQah is my name.
I'm pretty lame.
I won't be telling more information of myself,
As it will attracts more people's attention.
*winkwink*

Chit Chat

Hop & Hop
Aisha Affy. Ajay.♥ Alif Anis.♥ Apez.(: Aymeen
Chrismeen.
Dain. Daryl. Diana.
Eemi Gagascherzinger.♥
Feena.♥
HudaOggy.
Ina'Shorty.
JinG TinG.
KaK EWIN'Dc.♥ KaK DylaStar.♥ KaK NaNa.♥ Kid Cudi.
Liya.♥♥
Mae-Mon Martin
Mindy.
Nisah.♥
PEANUT.♥
Rozita.♥
Sasha.♥ Shirley. SHAFIQah.
Wannah.♥♥♥
ZeeQa. Zhy.